Phase two focusses on clarifying life purpose by redefining the life and activities you once enjoyed. You’ll reflect on roles, relationships, values, and the capacity to respond with compassion for yourself and others. You will connect deeply with other cohort attendees, creating a safe, confidential and non-judgement community for future support.
The “opening event” caused by an NDE or other spiritually transformative experience has the potential to act as a catalyst for new, bold purpose and expanded worldview. By creating a sequential, progressive integration process, attendees will:
– know they are not alone in their current state
– find a pathway forward
– alleviate some of the pitfalls and barriers to expanded awareness
– develop a sense of relief that their “knowing” is valid
– move through the integration process with grace, humility and a sense of wonder
– make space for “other”, building compassion and empathy for themselves and the world around them
– ease their transitions through integration, making the process less arduous
– reduce the integration time by creating opportunities for expanded awareness practice
In Phase Two, we will explore:
– The capacity and power of choice = the importance of responding
– Honouring and opening to the shifts in your roles, relationships and values
– Key lessons in NDEs, STEs, and how you may experience an new, organically developed worldview
– Change inventory, what is working, what is not and what barriers may be preventing healthy shifts
Special: Sign up for all 3 classes and receive 50% off two coaching sessions with Deborah at The Wisdom of us.
International integration coach, blogger, speaker, and workshop facilitator.
Deborah’s is a certified coach whose specialty is helping clients process spiritually transformative experiences (STEs) that challenge a person’s life view. Clients struggling with the after-effects of a near-death, out-of-body, psychedelic, shared death or other anomalous experiences find a safe, knowledgeable and accepting space to make sense of their experiences and move forward with their lives.
Deborah is a professional with an MA in Philanthropy and Development, and 20+ years in executive leadership. Since the age of 13, Deborah has had many OBE’s and an NDE. Currently volunteering as a research assistant with the Shared Crossing Research Initiative, Deborah finds the work of expanded consciousness fascinating. She is also a Reiki practitioner.
Deborah hosts A.W.E – Awakening Worldview Expansion, a free online drop-in each week on Sunday mornings. Deborah resides in Nova Scotia, Canada, with her husband Daryl and their dog, Tyche.
This will not be recorded. You must attend in person.