LIVE EVENTS: "Join Event" links grant access to the event starting 30 minutes before the scheduled event time. Before the event start time you will be in a waiting room.
SHARING GROUPS: "Join Event" links admit you to a waiting room. At the designated start time a facilitator will let you into the room. Your link will no longer be active after 10 minutes to maintain the sense of safety in the room.
1. If you have RSVP'd for an event, you can sign in to the website and visit the same page for the event that you used to RSVP.
2. Thirty minutes prior to the event the meeting ID and password will be displayed along with a join link. If a password is listed, make note of it or copy it.
3. Click on the link and follow the instructions to enter the meeting.
1. If you have RSVP'd for an event, you will receive an email confirmation.
2. There is an invoice within the email. At the top of the invoice, just below the title of the event, is a link titled, "Join Event." Click on this link.
3. The event page will load. Either follow the directions to sign in and then join the event, or click the blue link that says, "Join event."
1. Immediately after your purchase you will see an invoice page.
2. Within the Product portion of the invoice, immediately beneath the title, is a link titled, "Join Event." See the graphic in the "more details" link below to see where the link appears on your receipt email.
3. Click the link and follow the directions to join the meeting.
IANDS Groups and Events is a safe place to learn and share about near-death and related experiences. Even though we are communicating as a video conference, your connections in the group will soon become trusted friends and peers you can share safely and with confidence!
We offer sharing groups, theme/topic-driven sessions, courses, and live events.
Sharing Groups are open meetings where all participants can see and talk with each other. They are managed by a trained facilitator who helps keep the conversation going, while also making sure everyone is invited to speak if they are ready to do so. Anyone can speak and talk about any topic related to near-death. This can be sharing your own experience, talking about a book you've read, or posing a question. Open session are available to anyone in the order of signup and may have waiting lists if filled up. Check out our sharing groups.
Theme / topic sessions are sharing group meetings with a specific theme. As of the writing of this post, we offer Jewish, Christian, Distressing, Military, and Clergy themed groups. Anyone can join that has a sincere interest in learning and discussing near-death information and experiences within the confines of the theme. Check out our theme sessions.
Series/Courses are a group of events presented by an individual partner or partner organization. There is a syllabus that guides the progress of the courses, which all tie back to NDE and related experiences. Check out our courses.
Live events are single-event offerings with named presenter(s) and possibly live panelists but the audience is in listen-only mode (can include Q&A text submissions). We feature experiencer stories, topics that are important to our community, and fun seasonal events.
In addition, we will be offering exclusive one-time, special events. All of these are available to the public but offered to current IANDS members at a discounted rate.
And be sure check out the Videos-on-Demand library featuring recordings of past events plus bonus free videos.
To participate in our events and sharing groups you must create an account.
1. You will need to choose a subscriber plan type. There are three: Regular ($10.00/event & video), Basic IANDS Membership ($5.00 per event & video), or Supporting IANDS Membership ($00.00) per event and video).
2. Your subscription level will determine the price you pay for an event.
3. You must be signed into your account using the same username that you used to create your IANDS membership for your subscription to be activated.
How To Create An Account With An IANDS Membership
1. In the upper right of your screen you will see a button titled, "Sign In". Click that button.
2. You will enter your IANDS.org membership email address .
3. Click Submit.
4. Check your email for a premade password. Copy and paste it into the password box on the isgo.iand.org website.
5. You can then reset the password to whatever password you choose.
1. The coupon code must be typed into the "Apply Coupon" box that is found on the shopping cart page during checkout.
2. On the left side of the screen at the top you will see a box that says, "Click here to enter your code."
3. Click the box and then type your code in the "APPLY COUPON" box that comes up.
4. You must then also click the "Apply Coupon" button.
5. Check your "Subtotal" column to make sure the discount was given to you.
6. Continue completing your RSVP as shown in the directions above. You are not finished until you have clicked the blue "Place Order" button and a confirmation screen is shown to you.
If you forgot to enter your coupon on the shopping cart page you can still enter it on the checkout page by clicking the "Have a coupon? Click here to enter code" link at the very top of the checkout page.
I purchased the live event:
1. Almost all webinars, Stellar Speaker Series, courses, and series are recorded.
2. If you purchased the live event:
-Go to the Videos On Demand Section.
-Look for the same title as the live event you bought.
-Click on the title.
-The video will be at the top of the page. See the graphic below for directions for how to use our video player.
You may also search for your event recording by using the search feature in the upper right corner of your screen.
The event will be posted at the top of the VOD event page.
Please give us 3 days to post videos.
Sharing and Topic Groups
Events where the audience is visible and allowed to speak
are not recorded.
We want you to feel safe, respected, and comfortable to share your story. Once the event date has passed for these events there is no way to view them.
I have not purchased the event yet:
1. You will be able to view the recording by finding the event in the Videos pages.
2. You may also search for it using the search feature in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Complete the checkout process and the video will be available for you.
4. Access to the video via a link will also be sent to your email. Please give us 3 days to post videos of events.
Cookies Must Be Enabled
Please click "Ok" in the pop up bar at the bottom of the page that asks permission to allow cookies. This is required per European Union law for the time zone dropdown to work properly.
1. The time zone setting only effects live events. Find an event.
2. On the event page below the title on the right side of the screen there is a dropdown to set your time zone.
3. The time will correct after a few seconds.