Can you imagine living on earth when many people KNOW more deeply that they:
- will continue to live after their earthly form dies
- can communicate with their ‘departed’ loved ones now and after bodily death
- are integral and infinite parts of Source Energy / Creative Intelligence
- are sacredly interconnected with all people, nature, and life
Are you and your loved ones ready for widespread awareness — based on much scientific, clinical, and experiential evidence — about this and other magnificently life-transforming news? You can prepare yourself, family, and friends for the predictable personal and societal shifts after the following:
- Announcements by a senior professor at a prestigious U.S. university that life after death has been scientifically proven.
- Demonstrations of technology that show highly accurate Yes / No responses to questions posed to postmaterial persons (PMPs)
- Educational programs worldwide to share #1, #2, and ‘The Great News’ that is supported by much.
(#1 and #2 are anticipated to occur in late 2023. Global educational programs and mass media interviews will begin after those two events.)
Join Dr. Mark Pitstick for a fascinating presentation on Saturday May 13th at 1pm Eastern. He directs the SoulPhone Foundation and assists research on the SoulPhone Project. Using slides and discussion, Mark will explain:
- What is the SoulPhone Project?
- What have past scientific experiments revealed about the nature of postmaterial (so-called ‘dead’) persons?
- What are the four anticipated SoulPhone devices and when might they be available?
- What is the current status of the research and development on these devices?
- How will SoulPhone technology likely alter life on planet earth?
- How can you prepare yourself and your loved ones for the predictable shifts that will occur for many people and our planet?
Mark Pitstick, MA, DC, has fifty years’ experience and training in hospitals, pastoral counseling settings, mental health centers and private practice. His training includes a premedical degree, graduate theology / pastoral counseling studies, masters in clinical psychology, doctorate in chiropractic health care, and extensive postgrad training in clinical nutrition. He also has provided suicide prevention counseling and education to many people.
Mark became aware of clairaudient experiences at age ten and has since been blessed with numerous miracles, revelatory, and spiritually transformative experiences. After working in hospitals with many suffering and dying adults and children, he was motivated to find evidence-based answers to questions that many people ask: “Who am I? Why am I here? What happens after I die? Will I see my departed loved ones again? Is there a God? If so, why is there so much suffering? And how can I best live during this brief earthly experience?”
His books, documentary film, audio products, and experiential webinars / workshops address all of these questions. They can help you survive and even thrive through life’s biggest changes and challenges. Further, his work helps you discover how to enjoy the greatest life you have envisioned—no matter what your past was, or your current circumstances are.
Dr. Pitstick wrote Soul Proof, Radiant Wellness, and The Eleven Questions with endorsements from Drs. Wayne Dyer, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, Deepak Chopra, Bernie Siegel, and others. Greater Reality Living was co-authored with Dr. Gary E. Schwartz. The Big Picture of Life was co-authored with Schwartz and Katta Mapes, MA, MEd.
Mark was the executive producer for the Soul Proof documentary film, a 93-minute movie featuring interviews with people who had spiritually transformative experiences. His twelve transformational audio products use deep relaxation, breathing techniques, and guided imagery. A frequent radio guest, Pitstick hosted Soul-utions, a nationally syndicated radio show about practical spirituality, and Ask the Soul Doctors interviewing top consciousness experts.
Mark is certified in Past Life Regression therapy by Brian Weiss MD and the Facilitated After-Death Contact technique by Raymond Moody PhD, MD. Pitstick has given many nationwide workshops on spiritual awareness and holistic wellness at churches, expos, retreats, and conferences.
He directs the SoulPhone Foundation that supports postmaterial communication technology research of Dr. Schwartz and his team at the University of Arizona. Mark assists research on the SoulPhone Project and founded Greater Reality Living groups that meet online and around the world. To learn more about his outreaches, visit SoulProof.com.