Heal and Transform Your Suffering
Creating the Life You Envision with Mark Pitstick, MA, D
Are you ready to release stuck energies and heal old wounds from your past? (These could be from during this earthly experience, or possibly other times and places.) This technique can help you gain a broader perspective, see the blessings to adversity, and improve your life because of – not in spite of – these difficult changes and challenges.
Dr. Pitstick will use deep relaxation and visual imagery to help you heal and create the greatest life you have envisioned. In this session, you have an opportunity to heal and transform three past events with recharging time in between. You can revisit and work on three different events or three aspects of the same one.
To fully benefit from this technique, focus on his suggestions instead of zoning out. If the details of any experiences are too uncomfortable, you can just sit quietly and not continue participating in that time / place. Or, your awareness can “rise above” and watch from your past challenges as though watching a movie as a passive observer.
Dr. Pitstick has used deep relaxation and visual imagery techniques with thousands of persons in private sessions and groups since earning his clinical psychology masters’ degree in 1980. During the actual technique during this webinar, your audio and video will be blocked so you can relax in the privacy of your home during this group experience.
Recommendations Before the Session
- Be rested since the induction techniques used are very conducive to sleep.
- If possible, sit up instead of lying down during the session.
- Eat a light, healthy meal beforehand so you aren’t hungry or have low blood sugar.
- Avoid excess caffeine or sugar for 48 hours.
- Avoid using alcohol or recreational drugs for at least three days beforehand.
- Get as relaxed as possible before the experience.
- Wear comfortable clothing that will not bind as you sit still for 45 minutes.
- Bring lip salve to prevent dry lips during the open-mouth breathing.
- Drink water and use the bathroom just before your session.
- Turn off all phones, pagers, or other potentially interrupting devices
Recommendations After the Session
- Enjoy some quiet time to internalize your lessons, insights, and inner peace.
- Be careful and really focus if you drive soon afterwards.
- Keep a journal to note any additional insights that arrive in dream or waking states.
Disclaimer: This session is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Your participation is voluntary; you should stop if you feel uncomfortable at any time. If you have a history of significant mental illness, obtain permission from your doctor or therapist before using this technique.