Identify and Fulfill Your Purpose
Creating the Life YOU Envision with Mark Pitstick, MA, DC
Multiple clinical sources indicate that you came to earth at this time for important reasons. This webinar can help you identify your missions and consider how to best fulfill them. You also can share this technique with young people in your life and discuss afterwards.
Recommendations Before the Session
- Be rested since the induction techniques used are very conducive to sleep.
- If possible, sit up instead of lying down during the session.
- Eat a light, healthy meal beforehand so you aren’t hungry or have low blood sugar.
- Avoid excess caffeine or sugar for 48 hours.
- Avoid using alcohol or recreational drugs for at least three days beforehand.
- Get as relaxed as possible before the experience.
- Wear comfortable clothing that will not bind as you sit still for 45 minutes.
- Bring lip salve to prevent dry lips during the open-mouth breathing.
- Drink water and use the bathroom just before your session.
- Turn off all phones, pagers, or other potentially interrupting devices
Recommendations After the Session
- Enjoy some quiet time to internalize your lessons, insights, and inner peace.
- Be careful and really focus if you drive soon afterwards.
- Keep a journal to note any additional insights that arrive in dream or waking states.
Disclaimer: This session is not designed to replace medical or psychological care. Your participation is voluntary; you should stop if you feel uncomfortable at any time. If you have a history of significant mental illness, obtain permission from your doctor or therapist before using this technique.