The Joys and Trials of Parenting as an Experiencer
with Kim Clark-Sharp, Yvonne Sneeden, Rob Gentile and Elke Macartney
The gifts of a spiritually transformative experience profoundly change the way a person lives their life and, therefore, also profoundly affects their choices, words, and actions as a parent and family member. There are unique dimensions and unexpected challenges. Join our panelists as they talk about incredible moments of joy and moments of trial that are distinctive to families living with someone who is deeply connected to the other side. Have you wondered what other experiencers are going through as parents? Are you looking for a moment of camaraderie? In this webinar you will hear from parents, children, a spouse, and someone who had a very special moment speaking to his non-verbal autistic daughter in Heaven. Listen in as Kimberly Clark-Sharp, Yvonne Sneeden, Rob Gentile, and Elke Macartney open their hearts to share their experiences with you.
Plus, participate in our first polls! Share your thoughts with the panelists through interactive polling questions written by the panelists! Tell us your questions through the Q&A feature. The host will share your questions with the panelists throughout the event so be sure to stay until the end to hear all the answers.
Kimberly Clark-Sharp MSW, LCSW
- Author of “After the Light: The Spiritual Path to Purpose”
- Founder of Seattle International Association of Near-Death Studies, the world’s oldest support group for near-death experiencers, since 1982
- Named one of the forty most influential people under the age of 40 in 1987
- Professor at the University of Washington
- Pioneer in critical care social work
- Founder of the department of social work at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Raleigh, NC group leader for IANDS (International Association for Near Death Studies).
- Executive co-producer together with Robert Neal Marshall of “Back From The Light”, a film-documentary focusing on the near death experience survivors and the after effects.
- Foreign diplomatic service and Lobby to the European Union in Brussels, Belgium, Europe.
- Global operations manager in the IT industry
Visit Yvonne and learn more about her documentary at https://www.liveheaven-now.com/
Or watch her documentary here:
- Author of “Quark of Light: A Near-Death Experience”
- Sales engineer in the steel industry
- Parent to special needs daughter, Maria, who is in her twenties, and whom Rob refers to as “pure spirit”
Visit Rob and sign up for his 10 free inspirations at https://robagentile.com/
- Spiritual practitioner with over 40 years of experience including shamanic, spiritual and energy healing traditions
Visit Elke and learn about all of her services at https://elkespage.com/